Shri.K.R.Paramesvar, Chairperson,took charge of the office in Jan 2012.
Prior to this assignment, he has held various key positions in
· Planning commission,Government of India,
· Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd ( BHEL),
· advisor to planning commission during the seventh five year plan,
· Director General,Bureau of Indian Standards ( BIS),
· Director Bharat Technologies Ltd,
· Director Mascon Global Ltd.
He was also on consultancy assignments for
· Confederation of Indian Industries ( CII) on quality systems , services and Industrial policy.
· National Physical Laboratory,Government of India,
· Steel Authority of India (SAIL),
· GTZ and PTB of Germany,
· Long term planning of the Botswana Bureau of Standards,
· Geological Survey of India.
He has to his credits various publications and to name a few -
· Technology development and Transfer -Indian,japanese and Indo-Japanese Experience-Planning commision.
· R&D in industry sector in India-Conference on Indo-german cooperation in science and technology.
· Reorientation programmes and infrastructure requirements for training and managing new technologies-paper presented at an international conference on Management of Technology.
· Corporate Strategy and choice of Technology-Paper presented at Indian Institute of Management,Ahmedabad.
Currently, he is also actively involved with Information Technology and automotive Manufacturing sectors both as a member of the board of director and as an advisor.
A bachelors in Computing from University of Portsmouth,UK and an Masters in Computer Science from Annamalai University, she comes with a vast experience in the field of electronics and Instrumentation.
She has held various positions in Yokogawa, Honeywell-Singapore, designing, developing and executing turnkey projects for plant automation.
Her most recent tenure at Tessolve Services , Bangalore .
Tessolve has the state of art testing services for wafers and Integrated Chips ( ICs) .She was responsible for setting up quality department and her passion for renewable energy had made her quit main stream career to become an entrepreneur.
Backed with immense support from her husband and a little savings, she ,along with her father Shri.G.Nagarajan , formulated Shan Energy Pvt Ltd in 2010.
It has an humble beginning with ambitious mission and her dream child.
A leading Chartered Accountant and Financial Consultant, consulting on International Business Strategies, Cross Border Transactions, International Transactions and Transfer Pricing.
He has been associated with large Multi National Companies, Green Power Companies and Hospitality industries as Strategic Business Consultant.
He brings with him over 35 years of rich experience in the field of tax & consulting and associated with thesolarindia.com as a core promoter from the day one , guiding into its strategies & Finance.